Join the Trojan Family for the Holiday Bowl Weekend Festivities!
The USC vs. Nebraska game kicks off at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 27, in San Diego, and we invite you to join us at the game and for these great events beforehand!
Here are some great ways that you can join the USC Trojan Family. Show your SC spirit by coming to these events, which are open to the public!
- On TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, welcome the team to town by gathering at the team hotel, the Hilton Bayfront on Harbor Drive, across from Petco Park. Dress in SC attire and cheer the team off the bus! Estimated arrival time is 4:30pm, subject to change. Trojans must pay for parking-plan on arriving early!
- On DECEMBER 24 & 25, the Trojans will spend the day at Sea World and the Zoo, doing one park each day. You can purchase a ticket to the parks and tag along behind the team! Please note the Zoo has free parking, Sea World does not. Time and day for each park TBA.
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 26 is the HOLIDAY BOWL BIG BAY BALLOON PARADE. It will begin at 3:00pm, and you can show your spirit by wearing SC attire and marching in the parade behind the best Band in the world, the Spirit of Troy!
- On Friday night, December 26, at 5:00 p.m. (after the Big Bay Balloon Parade), come on over to the Fox Sports Grill at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront for a mixer presented by the USC Alumni Club of San Diego County and the Trojan Club of San Diego.
- Then, on game day December 27, USC Athletics invites you to the USC Pre-Game Party from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. in Section L of the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot. You'll enjoy an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet, hosted bar and games, as well as entertainment from special guests Traveler, the USC Song Girls and the USC Trojan Marching Band. Tickets must be purchased no later than Friday, December 19. You can get your tickets and more information here.
And for Holiday Bowl game tickets and all your travel needs, visit USC Athletics Bowl Central today or for more information can also be found at the Holiday Bowl website, sandiegobowlgames.com.
The Business of Baseball and the New Direction of the San Diego Padres
USC and the Marshall Alumni Association are pleased to partner with the San Diego Pardes for a special spring event on Wednesday, May 21st to learn more about the recent changes and the future of the Padres organization. Join us at Petco Park for an inside look at business and baseball that culminates as the Padres take on the Minnesota Twins @ 6:10PM. Exclusive pre-game activities include a private ballpark tour and a sit-down chat with Padres front-office executives to talk about the business of baseball and the new direction of the organization.
Your interactive experience includes:
3:00 PM: Guests arrive at the park and check-in at the Western Metal Building
3:15 – 4:15PM: Ballpark tour begins
4:15 – 4:30PM: Group convenes in Petco Park Auditorium
4:30 – 5:30PM: Interactive discussion with Padres Front Office Executives, “The Business of Baseball and the New Direction of the Padres Baseball Club”
5:30 – 6:10PM: Guests move to Skyline Patio for food, drinks and networking (all you can eat – ballpark cuisine)
6:10PM – First pitch vs. the Minnesota Twins (service of food and drinks will continue through the fifth