For Current Members of USC Marshall Partners:
The 2013 USC Football Season is around the corner! As a benefit of membership, USC Marshall Partners members are invited to make reservations for the popular USC Associates Picnics, an exclusive pre-game tradition that brings together hundreds of some of USC's most generous and enthusiastic supporters throughout the football season.
Please find below the ticket reservation information for this year’s USC Associates Picnics for seven (7) home games and four (4) away games and season passes for all seven (7) home games. If you are not currently an active USC Marshall Partners member, please contact us and join USC Marshall Partners today.
You may wish to print this email for your immediate reference.
HOME GAME PICNICS
All picnics begin 3 hours prior to kickoff in Founders Park, except for the Oct.10th Picnic which will be in Exposition Park, just North of the Rose Garden on Exposition Blvd.
SEASON PICNIC PASS & PRICES
Good for all Seven (7) Home Game Picnics Only -- Due by Friday, August 16
- $428 per person (ages 21 and over) with alcohol (3 drinks included)
- $375 per person (ages 13 and over) without alcohol
- $220 for children (ages 4-12 years)
- Children 3 and under are free
Season passes are not replaceable or transferrable. If you don’t know your guest name, the pass will read “Guest of [Your Name].”
INDIVIDUAL HOME GAME PICNIC TICKETS
- $68 per person (ages 21 and over) with alcohol (3 drinks included)
- $60 per person (ages 13 and over) without alcohol
- $35 for children (ages 4-12 years)
- Children 3 and under are free
INDIVIDUAL PICNIC RESERVATION DEADLINES
Due to this year’s football schedule, there are different picnic reservation deadlines. Reservations placed after the deadline will be assessed a $25/person late fee.
All picnic reservations must be made by 12:00 pm PST on the Tuesday prior to each Saturday home game with two (2) exceptions:
1. Arizona picnic reservations must be made by 12:00 pm PST on Friday, October 4th
2. UCLA picnic reservations must be made by 12:00 pm PST on Tuesday, November 19th
AWAY GAME PICNIC TICKETS
The USC Associates is organizing four (4) away game picnics:
- USC vs. Hawaii - $115 per person - includes roundtrip shuttle to and from The Royal Hawaiian and Aloha Stadium. If you do not need transportation to the game, you may make a picnic reservation without the shuttle for $95 per person.
- USC vs. Notre Dame, Cal, and Colorado - $85 per person for each picnic
Away game picnics are priced individually. Each away game USC Associates picnic is intimate and offers a tasty variety of high-end tailgate food with a full bar.
Make your reservations early; no refunds. SPACE IS LIMITED!
PICNIC TICKET PURCHASES
To purchase season passes or individual picnic tickets, please be prepared to provide all the following required information (see below or download this form (PDF) and contact the USC Marshall Partners Team, call (213) 740-0038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place your reservations early, as space is limited.
Required Information for Picnic Reservations:
- Total Number of Picnic Reservations
- Names of all picnic guests, including you, and the type(s) of reservation (e.g. with or without alcohol, or children over 4 years old) for each guest, if applicable
- Name on the Credit Card
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Billing Address associated with the Card
- Security Code (AMEX four-digit code on front; Visa/MC three-digit code on back)
Only current members of USC Marshall Partners will be able to make picnic reservations. To join or renew your membership or if you have questions, please call (213) 740-0038 or email email@example.com.
- Rain or shine, USC Associates picnics will take place!
- Remember, reservations placed after the deadline dates and time will be assessed a $25.00 per person fee – no exceptions – and no refunds will be issued on any tickets or purchases made for the picnics.
- Current USC Marshall Partners members at the Executive Level or above may park in any on-campus parking structure. We strongly advise you arrive at least 3.5 hours before game time to secure parking. You must have your USC Marshall Partners parking card to present to USC Transportation Services. Shareholder members and/or other guests may park in any structure pending availability for a $25 fee.
- Don’t miss the USC Alumni Association Pep Rallies at this year’s away games and, there are a number of on-campus celebrations including Homecoming, Reunion, Trojan Family Weekend and more. For their calendar of events, visit www.usc.edu/alumni.
- Also, visit with USC Marshall and USC Leventhal alumni, families, and friends at special USC Marshall Receptions in select away locations. See http://theNetwork.usc.edu/events for details as they are available.
Thank you for your continued support to the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting. We look forward to seeing you at the picnics and games!
USC Marshall Partners Team
Chris Harrer, Erika Jordan, Vanessa Benya, Rosemary Murrieta
Main Telephone: (213) 740-0038
Fax: (213) 740-6189