|Don't miss any important information or upcoming alumni events! Make sure your email and other contact information is current with the Marshall School. To update your contact information:
1. Visit “The Network” online community at: https://thenetwork.usc.edu
2. Login with the username and password that you previously set up for this system (or Register as a New User)
3. Once you’re logged in, look under the “My Account” menu and click on “Profile - Update”
4. After you’ve updated your information, click on the “Update” button on that page to save your edits.
5. Optional: Under “My Account”, click on “Email preferences” to manage your email subscriptions to receive periodic email announcements and invitations from the School and the USC Marshall Alumni Association.
The Network has several other highlighted features, which do not require a password to view:
- To find various events for alumni and friends, go to “Events” and click on the “Alumni & Marshall Partners Calendar” (or go directly to https://thenetwork.usc.edu/events)
- To contact local alumni chapters and regional representatives, look at “Connect” then “Groups,” and click on the “Alumni” page (or go directly to http://thenetwork.usc.edu/alumni)