Parents - A Family within the Trojan Family
At USC Marshall and USC Leventhal, parents have a special place in the Trojan Family. Parents can impact students' lives and enrich the USC Marshall and USC Leventhal network by staying connected throughout their student's experience, supporting internship and professional resources, and engaging in a myriad of educational, service and social activities.
Stay Up to Date
You can stay informed about USC Marshall and USC Leventhal through our bimonthly e-publication, MarshallVoices, updates on this website, online publications, mailings and via email. Please be sure we have your current information so you can receive all parent related information. Register for The Network to update your information and stay connected.
There are a number of opportunities for you to participate in the programs and activities of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting:
- Provide internships and jobs for current students and graduating seniors at your organization.
- Host a reception for parents, prospective students, newly admitted students or visiting faculty in your town/city.
Learn New Skills
- Attend School events to meet other Marshall and Leventhal parents in addition to our deans, alumni, faculty and staff.
Be Part of the USC Marshall Trojan Family
Benefits of parent engagement include opportunities such as:
- Networking with Marshall and Leventhal administrators, faculty, staff, alumni, students and other parents
- Hosting events such as parent-student receptions with USC Marshall Partners and regional parent dinners
- Meeting with and mentoring Marshall and Leventhal students with like interests through the Career Advantage Program
- Recruiting and engaging Marshall and Leventhal students for internships and jobs
- Supporting academic enrichment by speaking to classes, serving as judges in case competitions and sponsoring special events
- Opportunities to serve on leadership boards and committees
Staying informed is the best way for parents to become active participants in their student’s educational outcomes. Parents can:
The deans rely on the annual support of parents to keep Marshall and Leventhal on the cutting edge of discovery, innovation and globalization. Your gift will impact our school’s top priorities including:
- Student scholarships and fellowships
- International student programs
- Faculty support
- Technology upgrades
- Expanded career development services
- By making a gift of any size, you join other committed parents to support academic excellence and meet the current needs of our students and faculty.
Make a gift to the Parents Fund to support and enhance the undergraduate experience of all Marshall and Leventhal students.
The annual fund supports and enhances the educational experience of all students, including your own. By making a contribution you join other committed parents to support academic excellence.
How to Give
- As a USC Marshall Parent, you can join USC Marshall Partners, an exclusive network of supporters whose membership gifts allow the deans to further invest in students, faculty, and the future of the school. To join, text "MP" to the number "41444" today.
- Make your gift online - Please select Marshall Parent Fund from the gift designation options.
- Please call the Office of External Relations at 213-740-0038.
USC Marshall School of Business and Leventhal School of Accounting
Office of External Relations
USC Tower, 29th Floor
1150 S. Olive St., Ste. 2900
Los Angeles, CA 90015
To learn more about various gift and naming opportunities, gift planning and our philanthropic support groups including USC Marshall Partners, Parent Leadership Circle and USC Associates, please contact Tamika Barnes in the USC Marshall Office of External Relations at (213) 740-1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
USC Tax ID #: 95-1642394